Job description / Role
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This is primarily a Sales role for an international FX broker and the candidate will be expected to source leads and introduce new clients to the company.
• They will manage their own portfolio of clients and develop business.
• Competitive commission structure applies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Strong Sales experience.
• An existing book of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers and Customers/Clients.
• A solid understanding of the FOREX industry.
• Fluency in another language is a plus – ARABIC or FARSI preferred.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Solid Sales Experience and performance in generating business and handling clients.
• Experience in the Forex industry (retail markets).
• Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment that is fast-paced and subject to frequent change and to work effectively as a member of a team and share best practices, as well as a strong individual contributor.
• Knowledge of the organization's operations, products and services.
• Established skills with software used (MT4, PowerPoint, Windows, and contact management software) on a day-to-day basis.
• Keeping abreast of the industry, competition, its people and products.
• Takes Initiative and drives process proactively.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated - requires minimum supervision, well organized with good follow-up skills.
• Stay on top of the local and national economy and financial markets activity.
• Highly Proactive, responsive, enjoys working as a team.
About the Company
We specialize in providing services which help our clients maintain and improve the relationships with their customers. Our team has the experience that allows them to understand how to handle customers from different regions and different demographics and have developed techniques that help manage the relationship between companies and their clients.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Account Manager - Sales
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Business Analytics & eCommerce Specialist
Nestle Middle East