Job description / Role
• Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
• Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
• Determining proper courses of treatment.
• Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
• Analyzing patient historical data.
• Consulting with other specialists.
• Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
• Performing X-Ray, MRI and ultrasound scanning.
• Performing surgery in the digestive tract
• Medical degree.
• Completion of a three-year internal residency.
• Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology fellowship.
• Attainment of certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
• Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
• Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs and ultrasound scanning.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.