Job description / Role
Gastroenterologist - Female DHA license - Dubai
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Female Gastroenterologist for our client - a leading medical center in Dubai. The right candidate must possess a valid DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Come up with accurate diagnoses
- Ensure safety of patients in performing procedures
- Come up with effective treatments and medical advice to guarantee optimum outcomes
- Be able to present diagnosis, treatment, and results to patients and families in a professional way
- Uphold client's right and welfare. Make it sure that patients are not being exploited in cases such as the invasion of privacy.
- Coordinate with different medical health professionals that are involved in patient's care.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one's horizons.
- Competitive salary
- Visa, health insurance, tickets
- Eastern/Western European or Arab National
- DHA license or eligibility letter
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.