Job description / Role
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a General Accountant to be based in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Taking reporting of all accounting activities and reporting to the chief accountant with final information without mistake
• Doing the accounts finalisation and providing assistance to audit
• Conducting all sorts of reconciliation in accounts for retail and wholesale business
• Doing the end to end receivables management
• Managing cash flow
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Should have at least a bachelor degree in accounting / finance; preferably with additional certification in accounting
• Should have worked in retail/ FMCG or ideally from Pharma industry
• Experience in handling Tally and one more ERP - almost fully controlled by the candidate
• Experience in Stock reconciliation and profitability management
• Strong background in customer receivables follow up and recovery
• Strong advanced excel skills and experience
• Experience in handling more than 3000 SKUs in stock reconciliation
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office or drop us a message.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.