Job description / Role
Your excellent understanding of accounting principles will be your key in assisting Director of Finance and Finance Manager in running the accounting & financial activities of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assists in the day to day maintenance of the general ledger and related sub-ledgers with greater emphasis on areas with higher levels of complexity and overall accounting risk.
- Prepare journal entries supported by appropriate documentation;
- Prepare General Ledger account reconciliations following up on aged items;
- To prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- To prepare month tax & municipality reconciliations.
- Complete month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing procedures;
- Assist with transactions, research and reconciliation;
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls
- To assist the Director of Finance in ensuring that all revenue generating departments on their operating procedures so as to achieve effective internal control to ensure all the hotel's revenue is being recognized and recorded.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 2 year relevant experience in hospitality
- Degree in any Finance related studies
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE
Excelsior Group ME