Job description / Role
Kindly read the qualifications and responsibilities before applying.
We are looking for General Accountant. The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of general ledger functions, P&L statements and UAE VAT regulation.
Salary range: AED 4000 to 5000
• To document financial transactions by entering account information.
• To prepare & analyze Financial Statements.
• To recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• To reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• To maintain financial security by following internal control
• To prepare IP’s after checking LPO, invoices Quotations, Requisition forms etc.
• To prepare monthly future Cash Flow Statement & Cash Forecasting.
• To prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• To prepare Cash Sale Reconciliation of all Sales Departments\Showrooms.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Prepare & analyze Financial Statements.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepare IPs after checking LPO, invoices Quotations, Requisition forms etc.
• Prepare monthly future Cash Flow Statement & Cash Forecasting.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Prepare Cash Sale Reconciliation of all Sales Departments/Showrooms.
• Assist in maintaining accounts payables.
• Prepare journal entries, keep the balance sheets up to date and assist with monthly account closings.
• Perform the bank reconciliations and prepare necessary material for audit purposes.
• Ensure that accounting transactions are booked accurately in accordance with Professional standards.
• Codes of Practice, Accounting Standards and Service Level agreements.
• Receive and verify the accuracy of invoices and book them in accounting systems.
• Prepare and record inter-company debit and credit notes.
• Reconcile the inter-company accounts.
• Prepare the company fixed assets register.
• Manage effectively supplier’s payments and Accounts Payable accounts.
• Ensure the Implementation of Accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist the Senior Accountant in preparing Accounts payable Reports.
• Process on time supplier’s invoices and payments.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• B.com with 5 years of UAE experience/M.com with minimum 3 years of UAE experience in the relevant field.
• Sound knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
• Experience with general ledger functions.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.