Job description / Role
• Must have experience in xero software
• Process of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Manage year-end closings.
• Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
• Manage external auditors.
• Payroll process.
• Tax filing and process.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Requesting balances from suppliers monthly.
• Chasing customers for payment, statements, and reconciling accounts.
• Provide general administrative support by undertaking activities such as photocopying, scanning, and shredding.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Objectives: Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing trades/retail accounts, inventory accounts, including cash-flow, trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet, operating expense, capital expenditure, bank reconciliations, accounts receivables/payable, sales and purchase documents.
• Also, the applicant must have excellent organizational skills and must have the ability to handle time-sensitive tasks.
PS: Xero software experience is a must.
• Ultimately, the applicant will be the one responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Subordinates: Work Staff
• Other interactions: External Suppliers, Finance Departments
• Number required: 3
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: Instant
• Commission / Bonus: to be decided
• Gross monthly base salary: 2,000 - 3,500 DHS
• Working Hours: Sat-Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with one hour break.
AED 2,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BSc in Accounting or equivalent
• Other certifications obtained: Proficient in the execution and integration of Xero software.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years of experience as an accountant in the UAE.
• Age Range: 45
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Philippines
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE, preferably Al Ain
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
Right Calibre Executive Search
Accounts Payable Accountant
TGC Consulting Middle East
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE