Job description / Role
- General Accountant job to handle accounts independently.
- Costing and Budgeting.
- Accounts and Inventory system under control
- Prepare Financial Reports and submit analysis including P&;L reports, Budgeting etc, and other monthly required management reports (Balance Sheet, , Cash Flow Analysis, Stock Analysis, Sales Analysis, Aging Report).
- Analyze accounts to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately
- Preparation of daily inventory report
- Managing reconciliation of Bank & Customer books.
- Record daily accounting transactions such as Sales Invoices, Receipt Vouchers, Payment Vouchers,
- Journal Entries, and Inventory transactions.
- Follow up with sales team for collection of outstanding amounts.
- Calculate landed cost for each inventory purchase and pricing thereof
- Commerce Graduate with UAE experience, especially worked in FMCG / Foodstruff trading experience.
- Good knowledge of Tally ERP / Excel /Pivot.
- Prefer candidate who can join immediately.
About the Company
Established in the year 1983 as an audit firm, MCK has rapidly emerged as a multi-disciplinary firm providing a wide range of services like management consulting, corporate finance, IT and E-commerce consulting apart from the regular audit and accounting related services.
The firm’s existence for almost two decades in the U.A.E has resulted in building a strong clientele base of successful entrepreneurs / companies spread across industries like manufacturing, trading, money exchanges, travel, hospitality, construction, contracting, shipping, printing & publishing, insurance and gold / diamond jewelers.
We believe in building enduring relationships with our clients through pro-active services, which has always made the clients satisfied.
We are proud to mention that our specialized skills and rich experience in this country have often helped to convert our client’s visions and dreams into reality.