Job description / Role
• Gathering of Data and Posting of Transactions in Accounting System.
• Preparation of required Financial Statements which includes balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports as required by the management.
• Supervision of day to day accounting operations of the company which covers Payments, Collections, and General Transactions.
• Finalization of VAT submission for UAE
• Coordinates with other Accountants from other branches and Handles the Intercompany Invoicing and Intercompany Reconciliations between the Main Office and its branches.
• Supervision of Petty Cash Replenishments for UAE and Employee’s Claims.
• UAE Monthly Payroll Preparations.
• Initiation of Online Payments done in UAE.
• Coordination with external auditors upon annual Audit of the company.
• Supervision of company standard operating procedures and Internal controls are in place
AED 3,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree in Accountancy - with 3 - 5 years experienced of the same field in UAE.
• CPA - Certified Public Accountant is Plus factor
• Knowledge in Quickbooks Software
• Knowledge in UAE Vat Filing
About the Company
We’re a wide collection of unique fabrics, furniture, and quality. Private workshops, Trevi manufactures custom-made stitching, furniture and upholstery through its exceptional carpentry and fabrics. An always-ready stock, quality imported furniture, wood flooring, tiling, and marble installation, Trevi is an all-encompassing choice for your projects. With a regional outreach, both a classic and contemporary portfolio, Trevi carries out A-Z projects, from design, installation to delivery. Hotels, Fashion TV Club – Dubai, Abu Dhabi Ministry of Interior villas, VIP residencies and palaces: all signed, Trevi.