Job description / Role
• Prepares Job Costing to determine the financial implication of jobs that are in hand
• Assist the Sales team in tendering by costing the job by reviewing import cost, materials consumed and labour and overheads.
• Issue Job Order Number Based on Estimation
• Accounting Job Completion and Prepare Backlog Report.
• Calculates Import Costing.
• Review temporary and Permanent Cash Float and accounting.
• Motivates and trains the junior staff in
• Review Stores Report and prepare Material Consumption Report Every Month.
• Accounting for Raw Material Consumption for all Divisions
• Provide MIS- Galvanizing Zinc Consumption, Tube Mill Consumption etc.
• Review expenses accounted under Common Division and allocate Division-wise.
• Review Monthly Expenses Provision.
• Monthly Closing entries for Accounts Book Closing
• Capital Expenditure accounting.
• Monthly MIS reports – Electricity, Telephone, Vehicles, and Machinery. Etc
• Preparation for Balance Sheet Schedules (Except Bank/Creditors/Debtors)
• Coordinate for Inventory Count, Identify teams, and provide worksheet. Etc.
• Participates in Half Yearly and Annual Inventory and closing the financial year
• Allocates Division wise Expenses based on usage or sales
• Preparing Payroll
AED 4,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 8 years of experience (Have experience in Steel fabrication company).
• Should have bachelor degree in accounts and shall have work experience in reputed companies.
• Work location will be in Sharjah Hamriyah freezone, Phase 1.
About the Company
EXCEL Group of Companies is founded on the philosophy of Quality, Innovation, and Leadership.
For more than 40 years, our Group of Companies is driven by passion, dedication, innovation, and continuous improvement. We offer a wide range of products catering to Construction, Oil & Gas, Waste Management, and Aviation Industries.
An ISO 9001: 2015 quality & EN: 1090-1:2009 certified organization, we provide complete solutions under one roof with the State of Art Facilities, Infrastructure, and Machinery supported by well-trained staff, technicians, and project managers.
Our prime goal is to deliver the most efficient, cost-effective products and services without compromising on quality to the satisfaction of the ever-demanding requirements of Clients and Consultants.
Addmind Hospitality Group
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Senior Accountant (Trading)
RTC-1 Employment Services
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Accountant - Trade Finance
TGC Middle East