Job description / Role
• Responsible for all the bookkeeping
• Responsible for the daily invoices, bills, etc…
• Prepare and review journal entries transactions using accounting software system.
• Prepare and review all accounting calculation tables, reports, and spreadsheets.
• Prepare and review accounting statements on monthly basis.
• Participate and support in preparation of needed deliverable as per internal / external audit requirements, as well as respond to raised queries and support in coordination between divisions external audit teams.
• Participate in banking transactions and bank reconciliations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Working under the supervision of chief accountant and financial manager. job requirements
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintain internal checks and internal control over the transactions
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. job requirements
• Filing of VAT and Tax returns on timely manner with the appropriate authorities
• Interact with Group management with regard to financial controlling, IT and compliance topics
• Bachelor of Commerce.
• Experience 5 years of experience in Accounting roles.
• Candidate must be familiar with UAE local authorities and complexity of law and business matters.
• Min 1 years of experience in cloud-based accounting software like Zoho Books, Quick Books, Odoo et.
• Advanced English skills, Chinese is required.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world's leading digital assets trading platform.