Job description / Role
• Cleans all kitchen equipment, work stations, storages and other kitchen tools and equipment in accordance with food safety regulations
• Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the Maintenance/Production Manager.
• Cleaning trash cans, disposing refuse on a regular basis, sweeps and mops the floor.
AED 900 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Transportation and Food are provided by the company
• Must have relevant experience as Kitchen Cleaner or has sufficient trainings
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge on food safety procedures.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to stand for extended periods.
• Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.