Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Finance department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a General Cashier your role will include such as:
- Receives and records in the general cashier's daily report (and includes in the daily deposits) all cash and check received.
- Prepares daily bank deposit summary and do the actual daily bank deposits.
- Counts own funds daily and properly accounts for all disbursement made
- Prepares General Cashier's daily report.
- Prepares Petty Cash Report.
- Provides all outlet cashiers daily change, including extra change for long weekends and special occasion.
- Reimburses outlet cashiers for disbursement made by them.
- Perform other tasks and duties as instructed by the management and follow instruction.
- Able to multi task within the given time frame by the department head or management based on the priority of the task / cases.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Cashier cum Order Taker
A Newly Opened Restaurant And Cafe In UAE
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Excelsior Group ME