Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
As a Paymaster following tasks should be performed as per deadline stated below:
- Verify daily attendance records submitted by the departments, highlight discrepancies (if any)
- Verify all overtime and lieu day records.
- Check all status changes for authorization and update payroll data accordingly.
- Process vacation / final payments, employee should get vacation payments at least 4 days prior to the vacation start date. Final payment must be ready on the last working day of the employee.
- Ensure that payroll data is updated and payroll run is completed by end of the day on 25th of the every month.
- Payroll must be authorized by Director Human Resources, Financial Controller and General Manager on 26th of every month.
- Information to bank should be sent on 27th of every month.
- Maintain payroll information as confidential; no files should be left unattended or left open for public viewing, lock the computer while leaving the desk.
As a General Cashier following tasks should be performed:
- Collect, with an assigned witness, Front Office/Outlets Cashiers' remittance envelopes from the drop safe and to verify them against the remittance logbook.
- Count cash and cheques and verify them with Opera Report.
- Prepare bank deposits for all cheques and cash and deposit it on the same day.
- Prepare General Cashier's Daily Report and forward it to Income Auditor for review.
- Provide Front Office and F&B outlets with required change. Anticipate for extra change for long weekends or holidays and make arrangements accordingly.
- Pay all "due back" to Guest Service Agent.
- Update foreign currency rates in the Front Office and in the Fidelio System.
- Pay petty cash payments not exceeding AED 1,000 upon the receipt of approved documents.
- Complete House Fund Cash Count Sheet on daily basis.
- Keep a copy of safe box combination in a sealed envelope in GM / FC safe box.
- Always keep General Cashier office secure.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of payroll accounting package, employee benefits, labour legislation pertaining to employment in UAE and Talent & Culture Procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of banking and cash handling procedures.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse payroll data and provide financial reports as per request.
- Highly organised and capable of managing several tasks at one time.
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.