Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of tasks in finance department
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Able to process monthly Payroll along with T&C Team and ensure compliance to brand and audit standards
- Reconcile all payroll related balance sheets
- Must have excellent cash handling skills evidenced by no overages and shortages and work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Count and verify daily cash receipts that are submitted from individual cashiers.
- Document the reconciliation of all cash receipts to the PMS system and complete the daily cash over and short report.
- Consolidate, prepare and make the daily bank deposits in a timely manner.
- Reconcile daily cash submissions from various departments in the hotel against the bank deposits.
- Produce monthly reports as required
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience in similar capacity for 5 Star Hotel in UAE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy work schedule.
- Should have eye to detail in order to add value to continuous improvement of the department processes and procedures.
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & Passionate to learn & grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.