Job description / Role
A global Oil & Gas services company are seeking a General Counsel to head up the group legal function, this means frequent travel to Europe and US, and involvement in a broad range of activities
- Energy services and infrastructure company operating across the globe, including rapidly expanding areas.
- Manage the Legal and Compliance department, form part of the senior leadership team and support all departments across the organisation. Travel frequently to Europe and the US
- Work for a business that boasts an excellent employee retention rate. Form part of decisions made that will shape significant future growth of the organisation. Work from Dubai - a global business and travel hub
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below criteria
- 10 - 15 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified in a Common Law jurisdiction
- Over 6 years recent experience in the Middle East
- Industry experience - working in Energy/Oil&Gas/Logistics/Storage businesses
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.