Job description / Role
Head of the Legal and Regulatory team supporting the business owners by providing expert legal advice and guidance for their local and international expansion efforts
A fast growing data-driven start-up which is disrupting the transportation market in multiple continents
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of documents including service agreements, supplier contracts, confidentiality agreements, and other relationship arrangements (including investment and alliance agreements)
* Advising on relevant regulatory and legislative requirements in the countries/continents in the growth plans
* Assisting with privacy, corporate governance, compliance and dispute matters as required
* Work for one of the fastest growing unicorns in the GCC.
* Receive stock options with a strong forecast and market sentiment.
* Penetrate new markets across the globe.
* And do all of that from the heart of the Middle East!
The successful candidate should meet all of the below criteria:
* Law degree and licensed lawyer
* 10 + years post qualifying experience
* Start-up experience is highly advantageous
* EMEA experience is a must (with extensive knowledge of European laws)
* Strong command of the English language with Arabic as a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Legal Counsel
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Legal & Compliance Counsel
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)