Job description / Role
A strategic GC role, tasked to manage all high level legal matters, governance, compliance, risk, M&A's, funds, and advisory to the CEO and Chairman
A mega-developer currently developing projects in the Middle East, Africa and Europe
* Provide high level legal advice to the CEO and Chairman
* Manage the legal department globally (including all country Counsel's)
* Legal contracts related real estate, construction, supplier, employment etc
* Legal matters including mergers & acquisitions, funds investments, financing etc
* Strategize and conclude high value contracts with profile stakeholders
* Manage an effective compliance and risk management system
An attractive salary with family benefits and direct, meaningful exposure to high profile stakeholders.
Candidates who apply should meet the following criteria:
* 20+ years of post qualifying experience
* Extensive work experience in real estate and property development
* Experience managing a large geographical region
* Fluent in English and Arabic. French language skills would be a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Legal & Compliance Officer