Job description / Role
A well-established, leading Dental Facility in Dubai, UAE is looking for an Arabic Speaking General Dentist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient 's teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are elevated levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean and maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient 's oral cavity
- Refer patients to orthodontists or another dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care
- Has at least 3 years of work experience as a General Dentist without a break
- Must have a DHA license
- Speaks excellent English and Arabic
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one 's horizons.
- Excellent employer
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Dentist - Arabic Speaker
Be You Clinic
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|
General Dentist or Specialist - DOH Licensed
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||18 Apr|