Job description / Role
• Inviting DoH-licensed Specialist/General Dentists with expertise in different branches of dentistry such as Cosmetic and Implant, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Laser, Orthodontics, Pediatric, Restorative, and Family Dentistry to join our team.
Our Dentists must uphold MOC’s philosophy on providing high-quality oral health care services, quality patient care, work ethics, teamwork and are responsible for their respective clinic
• Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of the specialty
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, assistants, doctors, and other non-medical staff.
• Ability to project a positive public image of self and Center.
• Fluent in Arabic.
• Strong knowledge of oral and written English is a must.
• Holds a valid DoH License.
About the Company
A multispeciality center in Al Ain, Mourany Orthodontic and Dental Center has earned its good reputation for its quality service and implementation of practices compatible with the American Model of Care and Delivery Management. Our services currently include Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative and Family Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics and Craniofacial Pain Management.
General Dentist - Arabic Speaker
Be You Clinic
Dental Nurse / Dental Assistant / Registered Nurse
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||5 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services