Job description / Role
- Participate in work planning and direct activities of the site team ensuring timely delivery of works.
- Obtain work permits, review assigned work and arrange for necessary materials, tools, and equipment to complete the assigned tasks.
- Compliance with standard Health and Safety guidelines and requirements
- Allocate work to assigned workers.
- Inspect and test completed work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with the drawing, standards and work permit requirements.
- Issue comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the nature of the work and the materials, labour and time taken to complete tasks.
- Ensure all tools and test equipment are kept and serviceable and advise the Site Engineer of spare parts and material requirements
- Ensure that all activities are conducted within the company standards, procedures, standing instructions and good practice.
- Prioritizing and balancing site resources
- Minimum 15 years experience in Civil Construction with at least 5 years experience as a foreman of various disciplines (earthworks, concrete and finishes) for a construction crew.
- Ability to work within a team environment and semi autonomously when required
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency in Ms Office applications
About the Company
We are a leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi. Totally commitment to quality and sharp focus on customer satisfaction have set the group apart as a market leader providing general construction services for commercial and residential projects.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)