Job description / Role
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To maintain all Mechanical/Electrical/Pumbing/HVAC equipment in good working condition by Carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following: -
- Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Fault finding & trouble shooting of reported guest room complaints
- Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
These includes but are not limited to the following:
- Able to read Building Services & electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, Dimmers, BMS, LV controls etc
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of SWA, Conduit, Trunking FP 2000 etc. to a high standard.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
- To attain all departmental meetings and training classes.
- Minimum 5 years Electrical/HVAC installation or maintenance experience preferably in Industrial - Commercial Projects. Hotels - Hospitals experience.
- Secondary School + Technical College or equal.
- Trade Certificates, City & Guild or equal.
- Smart, Tidy and Alert.
- Good basic English.
- Experience and knowledge of modern hotel rooms facilities equipment and set-ups.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.