Job description / Role
Key responsibilities ;
• Develop & implement Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model.
• Responsible for pricing structures, gross margin and profitability across products and regions
• Manage the Marketing Team and Regional Managers to achieve top line market share, new product development & launches and brand objectives.
• Conduct regular meeting with sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy
• Monitor and analyse all marketing, sales and financial reports to make forecasts and right decisions
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's / Masters in Business Administration / Sales & Marketing
• Minimum experience 15 years in FMCG Companies (At least 10 years exposure to UAE market & in leadership roles)
• Business Acumen.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Project Management.
• Strategic Thinking.
About the Company
A leading holding company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
Head of Sales
Green Gulf Careers
General Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Group of Companies in Qatar