Job description / Role
- Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Build and execute yearly business plans, including key objectives, strategies and enablers.
- Generate revenues and net profits, improve classification.
- Plan and assign daily workload to sales team.
- Evaluate performance of employees and provide appropriate feedback.
- Provide guidance to employees in their assigned duties.
- Develop new sales techniques for business growth and profitability.
- Understand customer needs and propose changes to meet these needs.
- Identify selling strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements.
- Be informed about the industry (news, laws, events).
- Manage and motivate the team.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed, and monitor local compliance with laws and regulation as well as Group processes.
- Master’s degree in Business administration or related field
- Min 3 years’ experience as a general manager in services sales fields (training, courses, research fields)
- Experience in English-speaking environment
- Experience in developing sales strategies
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent Relation-building skills with other businesses (universities, government entities, etc..)
- Excellent English Command (writing, speaking, reading)
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Operations Director - Facility Management
Chief Executive Officer