Job description / Role
* Develop strategy for the B2B business, create a strategy to take the online B2C e-commerce business to market
* To liaise directly with upper management and present annual plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company's B2B performance and online presence and e-sales based on a product and category strategy that aligns with the latest toy trends
* Design and execute a business development strategy that enables identification of potential partners to convert to transactional partners
* Lead and manage the company with a significant online presence including debt and inventory management, product ordering rationale and new product assessment
* Clear and effective communicator
* Experience managing, recruiting, retaining and cultivating people
* Experience in the Toy/Retail Sector
* Experience in driving sales and customer engagement results and e-commerce
* Business development experience in the B2B and B2C e-commerce sector in the GCC
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Prime Co. Middle East
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
RTC-1 Employment Services