Job description / Role
About the Client:
International logistics company in Dubai.
• Lead a various departments, finance and IT to human resources and after sales.
• Supervise, hire, and train employees, manage quality assurance programs, strategize process improvements,
• Responsible for increasing the efficiency and improving operational management process.
• Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee office and administrative operations
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
• Monitor payments to suppliers and receipts from customers
• Daily financial issues management and monitoring
Position Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: up to 17K AED all-inclusive depending on the experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• 50 years old and below
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Senior Manager or Director from an Air Freight, Express & Logistics Industry in the UAE
• Must have experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Head General Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Prime Co. Middle East
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality