Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a General Manager you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
• Proven experience as General Manager or in other managerial position
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
About the Company
Prime Co. Middle East launched in Dubai in 1993, and has experienced rapid growth ever since, backed by excellent customer service and quality products and services. At Prime Co. we have a complete product offering and a commitment to continuously offer new cost-effective gas supply systems all our customers. This has proven to be the key factor behind our success.
Prime Co. is one of the Middle Eastଡrgest industrial and refrigerant gas producers and distributors, supplying a broad range of industrial gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen and helium and related equipment for their production, distribution and use. These gases are used in most industries, including food, glass and metal proceeding, semiconductor manufacturing, healthcare, aerospace and chemical production.
Prime Co. supplies cylinder gases in every size and purity for practically any application, from welding to life support to instrument calibration. Our Sales and support team are dedicated professionals who have a comprehensive understanding of the Middle East market.
General Manager - Gulf
Chief Executive Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
General Manager - Food Service
A Leading Food & Beverage Distribution Company Based In Dubai
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Chief Executive Officer