Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair offers guests superior comfort and warm hospitality through its 428 rooms and 192 well-appointed living apartments, featuring every modern convenience and amenity needed by both long and short staying guests. The property enjoys easy access to the connecting Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, few minutes' drive from Dubai International Airport
Be an ambassador of the brand and the property as General Manager, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive an engaged team, guest satisfaction and maximized operating results. You will bring your strong commercial and business acumen, and tenacity to drive the top line to exceed targets, and to position the property in the premium marketplace.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business
- Building your team
- Actively involved in the recruitment process of positions within the property to select the best fit
- Champion employee engagement and promote a collaborative and inclusive environment where all employees are encouraged to provide input
- Develop relationships within the local community
- Driving service culture
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience must include a role(s) within one or more commercial departments (Sales, Revenue/Marketing)
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar hotel brand and within remote locations
- Passionate to grow and develop self and others
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively
- A proven leader who is able to inspire others
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving the commercial performance of the business and delivering on KPIs.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Government
TGC Middle East
Office and Facilities Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Sales Manager Corporate