Job description / Role
Robert Half are working exclusively with an established and successful Real Estate Brokerage based in Business Bay to recruit an experienced General Manager to act as a number 2 for the CEO. You will be expected to improve the productivity of the office while also introducing new and innovative ideas to increase revenue stream. You will need to be coming from an established brokerage to be successful in this role.
* Quickly identify where the business can improve their existing processes
* Streamline and introduce practices and procedures to ensure the business is running efficiently
* Effectively manage existing senior staff, ensuring they are on board with new direction of the business
* Identify and pursue new lines of business therefore increasing revenue streams
* Act in the best interest of the business in the absence of the CEO
* Creating and implementing strategies
* Real Estate Brokerage experience is a necessity as you will need to understand the challenges of the market
* Extensive UAE experience to allow you to identify opportunities within the region
* Strong Business Development knowledge
* Experience in a similar level role
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
General Manager - Gulf
General Manager - Home Care Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Saudi Arabia||14 Jun|
Venue General Manager
Chief Executive Officer