Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
• Directs all aspects of the business operations, including purchasing, scheduling, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping/receiving, quality assurance, and customer service.
• Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, plant production development, health & safety, finance and compliance within assigned
• Prepare an annual manufacturing plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
• Optimally make sure that manufacturing units improve on the standard efficiencies in terms of Machine efficiencies, material yields, labor and overhead costs versus budget.
• Implement a Plant Performance Tracking System which includes the key performance indicators covering manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, manpower levels and finance.
• Oversee the cost-effective management of all outsourced transportation service in consistence with budgeted levels of costs.
• Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture.
• Works to ensure that the facility’s financial goals are met, including monthly profitability and EBITDA targets.
• Works with the Plant Manager to ensure that the facility’s operational activities and tactical actions are executed so that the plant’s working capital is properly managed.
• Provides information to various corporate personnel in a timely manner, including daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements and other ad hoc information requests.
• Frequently researches cost savings opportunities, leading and monitoring all progress in capturing savings opportunities.
• Oversees all employee management, while being a champion for safety at the facility.
• Enforces all company policies, including safety, production, quality, sales, human resources, customer service and accounting policies.
• Monitors the facility’s equipment needs and ensures that the technical team is working to keep the company’s equipment and physical facility are properly maintained.
• Understands the technical aspects of the facility’s manufacturing processes so as to provide support to departmental personnel.
• Constantly assesses the facility’s operational efficiencies and seeks out opportunities to improve processes in an economic manner.
• Implements, drives, and sustains key initiatives that support plant strategic goals.
• Drives standardization practices throughout the organization that align with other branches.
• Ensures that quality standards are understood and meet acceptable limits in the manufacturing and distribution process. Assures that policies and documentation are current and facility is compliant with customer audit requirements.
• Coach and develop staff to build high performing teams. Assigns stretch assignments to further train and enhance staff development.
• Promotes cross training to optimize workforce, ensures functional coverage, reduce labor costs, and supports succession planning.
• Manage and maintain labor and operating costs in accordance with budgets and strategic goals.
• Oversees the hiring and training of facility personnel. Works with Human Resources to seek out ways to motivate and develop employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Packaging experience is a must, specifically in corrugated packaging
• Any engineering graduation
• Very good technical and commercial know how
• Very good P&L management and know how
• Costing, pricing, ebita, margin experience
• At least 7-10 people leading in his current job
• He should have managed all functions before
• Good communicator
• Good leadership skills
• Good personality
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
CEO / General Manager
General Manager - Capital Equipment