Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive search with a well renowned retail group company looking to expand their operations to the Middle East. They are seeking a General Manager to lead and expand their beauty and retail business in the Middle East.
Reporting into the CEO and board members of the business, you will be the face of the business and have full responsibility for all operations across the Middle East. This role will have full day to day responsibility of business development and sales, marketing, Finance, retail shops, corporate governance and operations teams.
* Develop and lead the implementation of sales, marketing, and customer engagement plans and activities, in alignment with Segment strategies, to attain profitable market share growth.
* Lead and support the plan of expansion in wider Middle East geographies via direct/distributors for the group.
* Develop and implement store concept, finance, corporate governance, store trainers, marketing plans.
* Liaise with directors at HQ to understand and learn about company culture, education centres, etc.
* Liaise with directors at HQ and create strategy for first 3 years of operating in the Middle East.
* Develop and maintain relationships with developers, manage lease contracts and negotiate cost.
* Negotiate with existing and new brands, driving profitability and execution
* Lead the business in managing all aspects of deliveries including market share, market expansion, brand building, sales value and volume, numerical & weighted distribution and profits.
* Ensure smooth business operations while creating a performance- based culture
* Recruit within respective teams to build business.
* Retail/beauty industry experience
* Over 10 years of experience with experience across business development, sales management
* Candidate looking for a step from VP/Managing Director/Business Development Director/Development Director/Commercial Director / Deputy director to an overall General management role (with responsibility of opening stores in GCC region).
* Ability to build strong relationships at al levels in the organisation and influence key decision makers
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong team player and collaboration skills
* Ability to manage talent and develop people
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager – Automotive
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||21 Feb|
General Manager - Luxury Automotive
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|
General Service Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|