Job description / Role
Our client, a communications and marketing firm that partners with 2600+ businesses and organizations to evolve,
promote and protect their brands and reputations is now looking for a GM.
Sector Expertise: Advertising and Digital
Local Experience: Not Necessary
Salary: Annual Package + Medical + Tickets
Performance Bonus: Profit Share on meeting all agreed KPI's
This key leadership role will report directly to the Board. There is a robust team managing various client portfolios and
specialty offerings across print, digital, creative, and brand. The GM will partner and lead this incredible team by creating
a clear strategic vision to identify strong new growth opportunities, both organically and through new business, while
ensuring the effective delivery of the local market goals and objectives. This is an opportunity for an exceptional, astute
leader who will also drive and inspire our continued pursuit of quality & excellence to our customers.
AED 10,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Profit Share
• Experience: 4-6 years in advertising and digital experience in the areas of lead generation, collateral development, brand building and online advertising.
• Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mass Communication, Business or Technology.
• The ideal candidate for this position should be an inspirational and charismatic leader of people with a track record for building and directing high-performing teams. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and energetic, smart and thoughtful, hard-working and confident presenting in front of others. He/she will also be passionate about following innovations in the communications and marketing industry and bringing new capabilities to the portfolio.
• Business Acumen – The operational know-how to run and grow a complex region on a global platform.
• Digitally Savvy - The candidate must be tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of how technology can transform a business. Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic direction and plans for the company’s online and digital presence.
• Leadership Skills – The talent and authenticity to inspire a team along with the ability to make tough decisions when necessary. Likewise, the ability to forge alliances throughout the network and bring a practical, problem-solving perspective to executive decisions, office situations and client matters.
• Subject Matter Expertise – Depth in at least several key elements of the offering, along with an understanding/appreciation of other disciplines and of how they can come together to form unique offerings.
• A demonstrated track record of transformational business change.
• Organizational Creativity – A builder and an innovator who will realize the possibilities of a multi-discipline environment with industry practices, functional practices and evolving centers of excellence.
• Credibility with the C-Suite– The reputation and presence to counsel executive leaders.
• Empowerment Skills – Ensures work and relationships are founded on open and honest communications and upholds, creative, ethical and legal standards.
• Advertising Expertise: Manage every communication element of advertising and marketing including creative, copy, layouts and production. Oversee all design and creative content, website development and conceptualization.
• Financial Acumen: The candidate must show an understanding on financial reporting, planning and budgeting and cost control.
• Administrative & Operations Expertise: Manage the HR & Admin strategy and evaluate employees’ work performance. (Finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
• Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.