Job description / Role
Main Purpose of Job
• To lead the development and execution of the digital strategy by coordinating with the Executive Management team to develop a centralized vision and strategy for the firm's digital plan for serving internal (employees) and external customers through an end-to-end digital experience and to ensure the benefits realization impact of the digital transformation portfolio.
• Coordinate and develop the firm's digital strategy (Consumer, Enterprise and Support Sectors) by providing input and plans in line with the overall business objectives. ? Translate the business strategy into Digital operational business plans and sales targets through the enhancement of the digitization plan.
• Identify through digital tools and analytics the gaps in the digital experience through customer behavioral for potential product opportunities.
• Ensure identification of necessary enhancements to current digital offering based on feedback from key stakeholders and define business requirements.
• Ensure identification of opportunities across the organization to expand and scale digital experience elements across client segments.
• Develop a comprehensive road map for prioritizing and introducing innovative digital tools and functionality designed to deepen customer relationships and experience through the digital strategy.
• Develop a digital program portfolio in coordination with business sectors with set targets and KPI's that will impact products performance and customer experience.
• Monitor and report the digital program portfolio to ensure achievement of milestones and to ensure that each initiative within the program is completed within the schedule, cost and quality expectations.
• Work closely with other business transformation Initiatives to identify any potential barriers to delivery as well as sharing of good practices and application of lessons learnt. ? Raise awareness and communicate the vision and strategy with clear principles and standards for digital transformation to all stakeholders.
• Provide detailed direction to influence decisions in digital experience across all products offerings.
• Provide detailed direction for all digital client journeys, identifying their needs and expectations to enhance the inexperience service quality.
• Provide recommendation on governance to ensure that the organization focus is governed to accomplish the digital transformation initiatives.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a quantitative discipline such as Marketing, Business or Engineering is required.
• Post-graduate qualification from an internationally recognized business school is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent analytical problem-solving skills to deal with a wide range of business data
• Ability to disaggregate key issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Ability to interpret information and present it to the Risk Management Committee
• Experience using statistical software packages
• Flexibility and ability to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic complex and fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Good facilitation skills
• Ability to apply learnings from one business situation to another
• Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience
• Candidate should have a good knowledge of the technology industry and telecom sector
• Worked on Digital strategies development and a proven record of creating initiatives that impacted business performance
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.