Job description / Role
General Manager - FMCG
Salary: 40,000 to 45,000 AED
We are looking for a General Manager position for one of our FMCG processing unit based in Abu Dhabi to run the overall company operations
The major responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership and direction in all functions of the company;
• Formulate and execute company's strategic plan;
• Establish and lead execution of operation strategy
• Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
• Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business;
• Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
• Ensure timely collection of company’s money from the market. Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market;
• Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales;
• Understand the risk associate with business including sales, operations, finance and people. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
• Timely update and present competitors’ activities and provides market feed-back on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management.
• Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Min of 20 years of experience mainly in FMCG and Senior / similar Post (Experience in UAE is a must (min 8-10 years).
• Strong knowledge of FMCG industry and experience in all the associated areas including general management finance, people management etc
• Preferably a Bilingual Arab / English speaking individual
• Must have bachelor’s Degree from a recognize university
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities at a strategic and functional level
• Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.