Job description / Role
* Regional P&L Responsibility across GCC, Africa (East/West/South) and Pakistan operations including sales, evaluation, product development and perfumers.
* Work with relevant teams to establish competitive sales and business development capabilities
* Develop a strategy to capture and maintain a competitive intelligence database, ensuring accuracy of information
* Maintain group authorization levels as directed by the main board
* Ensure health and safety on site and to develop CSR initiatives
* Establish a relationship with customers to help them achieve their objectives and build long term relationships with external and internal stakeholders
* Provide leadership to the overall team and ensure necessary collaboration and communication between the sales team and all the support functions
* Develop and manage a strategic, analytical and problem solving team who will ensure high performance in the region
* Identify and develop new opportunities for the establishment in new markets across the region
* Manage and establish infrastructure which is appropriate to support the local business models
* Relevant business degree essential, candidates with an MBA are preferable
* 10+ years of relevant industry experience in a B2B technology environment is highly desirable
* Strong analytical and business development experience preferable
* Previous record of team management would be essential
* High-level written and communication skills
* Previous experience in the fragrance concentrates industry is necessary
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent