Job description / Role
NTS Group are working on an exclusive mandate for a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in Dubai to hire a General Manager, Gulf Markets. This position will report to the Regional General Manager and will be fully responsible for the P&L across all Gulf markets excluding KSA. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced, heavyweight sales, marketing and operations executive to join a leading pharma organisation.
What You'll be Doing
- Complete P&L responsibility to drive quarterly and annual operating plans for the Gulf markets.
- Develop and implement a robust sales, marketing and service organisation to ensure maximum market coverage.
- Prioritise portfolio opportunities for the region in line with global and regional business objectives.
- Work with Regional Leaders to contribute and influence go-to-market strategy.
- Manage long term success of the organisation's key accounts in the region.
- Work with functional leaders (Finance, HR, Supply Chain etc) to deliver strong organisational performance.
- Grow KOL base in the country while creating deeper inroads with relevant government authorities.
- 15+ years experience in a leadership/Country Manager/General Manager role in the pharma or biotech industry.
- Regional knowledge of the Gulf markets highly preferred.
- Proven track record of scaling up and leading large commercial organisations.
- Exceptionally strong sales background and high attention to detail and execution of strategy.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.