Job description / Role
• Responsible for full P & L and Overall Company Management.
• Responsible for B2B Sales and Customer relation
• Responsible for Business Expansion in other GCC countries.
• Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the company's growth goals.
• Provide strategic advice.
• Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top
down in the company and that they are always followed
• Communicate and maintain trust relationships with business partners and authorities
• Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
• Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to prevent issues and resolve problems
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Heading Automotive Trading Business of the company (New trucks – Heavy duty trucks.)
• Reporting to: Managing Director / CEO
• Subordinates: Supervisor , Executives
• Other interactions: GCC Countries, Business Expansion
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 3 Year Contract, As per UAE Labor law, Jafza contract.
• Probation: 30-60 days
• Travel requirements: Occasional travel within GCC countries
• Commission / Bonus: As per UAE Labor Law
• Other Benefits: Family Status provided, Phone and Sim card provided.
• Desired start date: Yet to confirm
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday work days
AED 30,000 to 34,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Masters Degree
• Other certifications obtained: Any certification related to the position would be added advantage
• Nature and length of previous experience: 12+ years
• Awareness of IMS policy
• Awareness of IMS objectives related to their work area
• Awareness of business process risks related to their area
• Awareness of safety and health risks and controls for risk reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of environment aspect and impact and controls related to impact reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of IMS procedures related to their area of work
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Candidate should be business minded.
• Should acquire good negotiation skills.
• Smart thinker and should be able to make Profits for the organization.
• Some one who would truly want the Business to grow.
• Age Range: 35 to 50
• Gender Preference: Male
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Automotive General Manager (Dealer)
Automotive General Manager - Passenger Vehicles
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Gulf