Job description / Role
Cassia has been appointed to recruit a General Manager for a well-established Home Nursing business in Dubai. The right candidate will have experience in the industry with a proven record of success.
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counseling staff.
• Communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; monitor staff performance including performance review; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying financial opportunities, analyzing the challenges, situation and competitors; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes multiple subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
• Builds company image by collaborating with all stakeholders including customers, government, community organizations, subsidiaries and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; developing partnerships with any relevant healthcare organization; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; work closely and cooperate with the management team; report all activities once a month to HR, operation, accountant, project, CFO and CEO.
• Achieve and maintain accreditation status.
• Facility licensing, insurance approvals, for both Dubai Health Authority and Health Authority Abu Dhabi
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a Management role
• A degree in business management or equivalent
• Ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask
• Aware of all aspects of the business
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager – Entertainment & Leisure
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Medical Equipment
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
Assistant Account Manager
A Leading Distributor in the UAE