Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client, a leading Group of Companies is setting up a Logistics firm in Dubai:
General Manager - Logistics
- Develop all key suppliers to ensure company performance targets are met.
- Develop client relationship through value-added & innovative logistics solutions.
- Provide guidance & direction for logistics solutions to customers & projects.
- Set targets & evaluations on regular basis ensuring continual improvement
- Motivate, Direct & Develop the team to achieve their goals & targets
- Bachelor's degree & or similar professional qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the logistics industry.
- Excellent Analytical & Communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management, networking & negotiation skills
- IT savvy & good financial acumen.
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Supply Chain Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
General Manager - Consumer
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|