Job description / Role
• Assists the CEO in handling the business, day to day activities and managing of all the employees
• Plans and organizes daily activities and operations of the organization
• Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
• Coordinates with other departments to ensure smooth running of the complete cycle.
• Assists with budget preparation
• Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions
• Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
• Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Handles discipline of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
• Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
• Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
• Assists with, or prepares and updates, organizations operations manual and policies.
• Performs other related duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
• Extensive knowledge of operations management.
• Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set company goals.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum 10 years of UAE experience in similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field required; M.B.A. preferred.
• Age between 35-40
About the Company
Infinite Ties is HR consultancy & recruitment firm that partners businesses with their requirements and supports them in placement of right talents, review and implementation of policies and procedures. At Infinite Ties, we are highly devoted to providing excellent service, long term relationship and competitive pricing
We are committed to helping organizations become more productive and profitable through effective and efficient relationship strategies and tailor-made solutions for their business.
We also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization. With our industry expertise, we understand that companies today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are honest, productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have good team spirit.