Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an International Group for Landscaping, Swimming Pools and Water Features Contracting we are recruiting an experienced General Manager for their Pools and Water Features division.
• Reporting to the CEO the General Manager will be responsible for the P&L of this division.
• You will be a degree educated engineer, preferably mechanical or electrical but could also be civil and already in the role of a GM or Division Manager of a pools and water features contractor.
• You will have the experience of Design and Construction of Swimming Pools, Water Features, Soft and Hard Landscaping projects, concrete repair works, sprayed concrete works
• Maintenance of swimming pools and landscaping works; Execution of specialist Contracts and main stream construction activities etc.
• You should be well versed with restructuring, cost optimization, productivity improvement, business development, and negotiation and contract management skills.
• Should be able to lead and guide Sales & Marketing, Operations, Design, Maintenance, Special projects, Estimation and Contract Management.
The cv needs to be a word document.
• Based in UAE or GCC but would need to interview in Dubai.
• You need to have experience in Pools and Water Feature Construction in this region.
• Aged around 38 - 55
• Hindi or other Indian languages would be helpful
The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company you mention projects, especially Swimming Pools and Water Features, large scale for typical projects like Hotels. If you have the above experience please send your cv along with a cover note, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.