Job description / Role
Objective: To provide GP medical diagnosis and treatment to patients as required.
• To provide medical consultation, diagnosis and treatment to the patients.
• To visit the patients on board ships, hotels, camps and other sites as and when required.
• To initiate and participate in organizing patient awareness seminars, camps, lectures, for Dulsco employees and other clients of the clinic.
• To assist in carrying out the marketing and business development activities for the clinic from time to time.
• To assist in smooth operations of the clinic and carry out clinical audits.
• Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from to time.
Ideal candidate must have:
• Valid DHA licence or Eligibility letter
• Degree in Medicine with general practitioner experience
• Very good communication skills in English and Hindi
• Good interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work and learn
• Hindi speaking skills are mandatory
Freshers in UAE are welcome to Apply.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Control Specialist