Job description / Role
Our Client, one of the leading Clinic is currently looking to hire a General Practitioner for their Abu Dhabi, UAE branch.
• Provide complete, comprehensive, family-oriented outpatient care for patients throughout the life cycle, including health examinations and treatment of medical conditions, to include follow-up and any problems detected.
• To manage acute, and chronic illness, develop a plan of care, coordinate and determine the need for a case conference.
• Make appropriate referrals to internal disciplines in the center and external agencies for additional services required.
• Work closely with the clinical team to provide continuity of care.
• Responsible for accurate, timely documentation in the patient’s medical record of patient contacts, case planning and plan of care. All documentation should occur in the patient’s medical record.
• The Candidate must have HAAD license.
• The Candidate should be a female Tagalog speaker.
You can send us your resumes online.
(The successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as unsuccessful. And we will keep your resume in our database for future vacancies)
About the Company
When you need to find permanent staff we can help you. MSI Dubai is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recognized in the fields of:
•Accounting and Finance •Sales and Marketing •Engineering – Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, & Logistics •IT and Telecommunications •Human Resources •Aerospace & Aviation
We recruit at all levels from Supervisor to CEO.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Practitioner / General Physician with HAAD / DOH License
A Management Consulting Firm in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 May|
All Speciality Doctor - Specialist & Consultant
NMC Specialty Hospital
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
GP Doctor - Cosmetic/Aesthetic
|Abu Dhabi||29 Feb|
General Practitioner (Arab Nationality)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|