Job description / Role
We are looking for an accomplished, empathic General Practitioner to join our practice. The General Practitioner's duties include examining patients, diagnosing common illnesses, and administering or prescribing appropriate treatment. You should also be able to address patients' health-related queries.
• To be successful as a General Practitioner, you should be able to communicate the gravity of diagnoses while reassuring patients who are in distress.
• Ultimately, an outstanding General Practitioner will be cognizant of the ways in which mental health influences physical well-being, and will suggest appropriate referrals if necessary.
General Practitioner Responsibilities:
• Inspecting and updating patients' charts.
• Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
• Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
• Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
• Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
• Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
• Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
• Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
• Anticipating and responding to patients' wellness-related questions and concerns.
• General Practitioner
AED 45,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Medical Degree.
• Successful completion of a 3-year residency training program.
• Registration with an appropriate health professions board.
• Proven experience as a General Practitioner.
• Adherence to health and ethical codes, including when under duress.
• Attendance at medical conferences.
• Personable, supportive disposition.
• Strong ability to triage and multitask.
• Excellent administrative skills.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.
General Practitioner (ICU)
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jul|
Excelsior Group ME
HAAD GP Doctor
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|