Job description / Role
General Practitioner min 10K AED for a Leading Medical Center in Al Ain
Respond to health problems presented by patients including their history taking, diagnosis of the illness, treatment for the patient and referral to other experts that are deemed appropriate to the patient. Usually plans, implements or administers health programs for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illnesses.
- Open to any nationality, preferably Indian and Pakistan
- Male or Female, 50 years old below
- At least Bachelor’s degree holder in Medicine
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Home country experience is acceptable
- HAAD License holder is preferred
- Open to candidates with HAAD Eligibility Letter or with MOH/DHA license willing to transfer to HAAD
- Personal qualities such as compassion, resourcefulness, stamina, motivation and perseverance
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
- Excellent listening and communication skills for dealing with patients
- Open for part-timers with at least 6 hours duty daily
Minimum salary is 10,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.