Job description / Role
• Care and responsibility for patients in Intensive Care & High Dependence Units and Critical Care Outreach Team.
• Patient management and problem plans shall be established, implemented as appropriate and reviewed
• To be open to professional peers for advice and liaison where appropriate with respect to patient care;
• Immediately available for emergency consultation and resuscitation and subsequent treatment of critically ill patients.
• If it is not immediately available, an appropriate delegated representative must be available immediately.
• To be open to professional associates for advice and supervision where needed with respect to inter-and intra-hospital transport of seriously ill patients
• Ensure effective liaison and management of medical care for intensive care
• Maintaining qualified medical levels of conduct and integrity in accordance with the organization's sustainability initiatives
• MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
• Successful completion of internship program and Two (2) years clinical experience
• ICU/CCU experience preferred
• Any Nationality
• Willing to be assigned in any MOH hospital or clinic in various emirates in UAE
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies