Job description / Role
• Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patient’s recovery.
• Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
• Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
• Develop effective patient care plans.
• Refer patients to the appropriate specialists.
• Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
• Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
• Maintain the patient’s medical records.
• Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine from an accredited institution.
• 3 – 4 years’ experience in a residency program.
• DHA license to practice medicine.
• In-depth knowledge of current medical treatments and procedures.
• Great attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to think and act quickly in a stressful environment.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.