Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
For any of these areas / specialities / Units:
• GP SURGERY
• GP PEDIATRICS
• Permanent Job, full-time.
• Immediate incorporation
• Salary will depend on experience.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER | SURGERY
• Education: MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
Must hold a valid License/Registration to practice in their home country and/or country of last employment (Where applicable).
Eligibility/DOH License as GP - Surgery
• Experience: To be able to review patients independently in various clinical settings.
• Functions to perform:
- To participate in improving initiatives within the Department.
- To meet and exceed customer expectations through the development and promotion of key principles that support customer satisfaction.
- To deal appropriately with complaints when necessary.
- To asses risk, report incidents and to participate in Risk Management processes.
- To ensure efficient and effective communication with patients, families and other members of the healthcare teams.
- To demonstrate professionalism and that is reflected in a commitment to continuous professional development, ethical practices, an understanding and sensitivity to diversity, and a responsible attitude towards patients.
- To follow system-based practices, through the understanding of the contexts and systems in which healthcare is provided.
GENERAL PRACTITIONER | PEDIATRICS
• Education: MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution or as defined by DOH PQR.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience post qualification or as defined by DOH PQR.
• Functions to perform:
- To provide supervised direct clinical care for pediatric age patients for the Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology.
- Liaison with parents, nursing, and allied health practitioners.
- Participation in outpatient clinic as required.
- To share in the collective responsibility for the provision of the services for patients within the Pediatric Department and including the Neonatal intensive Care unit and other newborns.
- To contribute to the development of excellence in Clinical practice within the department through participation in audit and continuing medical education (CME).
- Complying consistently with DAEH policies, procedures & practices and ensuring alignment with United Eastern Medical Services (UEMS) corporate policies.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to any information exchanged or received in the current capacity in accordance with the Confidentiality Agreement and Organizational Policy.
- Participate in mandatory trainings and workshops as required by the Organization and Regulators.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
The Arbor School
A Leading Medical Centre In UAE
General Physician - Part Time
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|