Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a General Surgeon with specialist medical and surgical knowledge, and excellent decision-making skills. General Surgeons are expected to be emotionally resilient with the ability to communicate effectively and the physical stamina to cope with the demands of performing surgery.
• Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
• Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
• Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
• Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
General Surgeon Requirements:
• Degree in Medicine (essential).
• Current state medical license (essential).
• 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
• Fantastic manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and visuospatial awareness.
• Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Great management and leadership skills.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.