Job description / Role
- Under general supervision, does maintenance and repair work on all mechanical equipment including laundry & kitchen equipment of the hotel.
- To maintain all kitchen and laundry equipment in good working condition.
- Able to read the blueprint and sketches.
- Assist the Director of Engineering to control the cost and expenses.
- Keep a close vigil of all areas of the Hotel to maintain well organized and efficient work areas, in full working condition for the comfort, safety and pleasure of all guests and staff.
- Maintain safety and security of the Hotel in general, especially in matters related to guests and customers areas.
- Assist the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- Accountable for materials used and ordering of items needed for the job completion or inventory replacement per hotel procedure.
- Ensure that all tools in the maintenance cart are kept clean and in good condition.
- Familiarize himself with the total building layout.
- Keeps a close vigil of all areas of the Hotel to maintain clean, well organized and efficient work areas, in full working condition for the comfort, safety and pleasure of all guests and staff.
- Responsible for the tight control and issue of equipment.
- Ensures that all Engineering equipment is well-maintained and accounted for and that associates concerned are trained in usage, handling and care.
- Assists to monitor the security in and around the Hotel at all times ensuring the safety of guests and associates alike.
Essential and optional requirements
• Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
• Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
• Dynamic and proactive
• A thorough and organized approach
• Ability to perform under pressure
Level of Education
Areas of study
Technical & Maintenance
1 to 2 years
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.